sexta-feira, junho 10, 2005

(it's not really a goodbye, and you know it! but the lyric is really good... I think. So please ignore the chorus main verse)

Listen little child there will come a day
when you will be able, able to say,
nevermind the pain, all the aggrevation,
you know there's a better way for you and me to be
Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Fly like an angel heaven sent to me
Goodbye my friend,
I know you're gone you said you're gone but I can still feel you here
It's not the end,
You gotta keep it strong before the pain turn into fear
So glad we've made it, time will never change it
Just a little girl, Big imagination,
Never letting no one take it away,
Went into the world, What a revelation,
She found there's a better way for you and me to be
Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Find out for certain love is gonna be there for you,
You'll always be someone's baby
The times when we would play about,
The way we used to scream and shout,
We never dreamt you'd go your own sweet way
You know it's to say goodbye,
And don't forget on me you can rely
I will help you help you on your way
I will be you everyday

Sem comentários: